The Ten Commandments for Teens
Note: These Ten Commandments of a Teen (Or whoeva) were sent to me in an e-mail by Lemonberri, so if you hate/like them, you can contact Lemonberri @ 1-LEM-ONB-ERRI. It's not toll free, so I suggest you not call her. *Hopefully, you've been warned.* And oh yea, I guess this thing has a copyright © 2000, so no copying for commercial purposes!!! Though I sincerely don't see why you would want this for commercial purposes . . . hmmm. BTW, this page will soon earn a link on the Left Border Thing so things will be easier for you, (But harder on me - boohoo!)however, you're just gonna hafta wait.
Oh, the things I do for this site!!!!
1) Thou shall not sneak out while parents are sleeping. (Y wait until they sleep?!?)
2) Thou shall not do drugs. (You can break this one, it's not that important.)
3) Thou shall not steal from K-Mart. (WalMart has a bigger selection.)
4) Thou shall not get arrested for vandalism. (Destruction has a bigger effect.)
5) Thou shall not steal from thy parents. (Everyone knows grandma has more $$$.)
6) Thou shall not get in fights. (Just start them.)
7) Thou shall not skip class. (Just take the whole day off.)
8) Thou shall not strip in class. (Hooters pays more.)
9) Thou shall not think about having sex. (As Nike says, "Just do it.")
10) Thou shall not help old ladies cross the street. (Leave them in the middle.)
Err ... as you can see, Lemonberri had taken an interest in this e-mail chain letter and decided to forward it to me and some other peeps. Hehe. I'm definitely NOT encouraging you to do some of the commandments above, like numbers 8 & 9. As I said, if you wanna talk to somebody about this, (???) bother Lemonberri at her NON toll-free number. Have a nice day!!!